The Records Division helps assist the public by locating reports, researching past incidents, local background checks, facilitating fingerprint appointments, and providing direction to additional agencies if needed.
To obtain a copy of a police report, visit the lobby and fill out a Records Request Form.
To obtain an accident report, visit the lobby and provide the date and location of the crash.
Records is responsible for:
- Maintaining accurate and secure databases of all law enforcement reports.
- Submitting reports to TIBRS (Tennessee Incident Based Reporting System) on crime in Tennessee.
- Assisting the public with obtaining copies of accident reports, arrest reports, etc.
- Manage Inmate Commissary bank account deposits
- Manage Sheriff's Office Fees bank account
- Maintain Expungement files
- Provide Face Sheets for released inmates upon request
- Local background checks
Monday – Friday 8AM to 4PM CST
Office: (931)528-8484 ext:3224 or 3225